Interested in aligning with The Ziglar Show?
Well, we are honored! Ziglar is a brand of trust. Our listeners are loyal and we have proof that what we endorse, they buy (read all you want down below).
If you have a great product or service that fits our show, we would be excited to help you grow and profit in your business. This page showcases our numbers, stats, and demographics. We have a powerful show and profitable track record for our sponsors and advertisers. Please check out some of the details below.
You can connect with us right here. Tell us about your business, company, product or service. If at all possible, we want to personally sample and experience it. Feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
Kevin Miller – Show Host & Producer Tom Ziglar
403 S Baldwin Street 15400 Knoll Trail Drive, Ste 103
Woodland Park, CO 80863 Dallas Texas 75248
We are eager to connect with you!
New Advertiser Form
People who buy after listening to our show!
The Ziglar Show
Zig Ziglar was one of the most influential motivators, inspirations and speakers of all time, reportedly influencing over 250 million people with his message of hope and inspiration. His books, headlined by “See You At The Top” make the top list of leaders and personal development lists world wide.
The show began as The Ziglar Inspire Podcast and ran for a few years with great success, primarily playing 10 minute clips from Zig on stage. However, following his death in Nov. 2012, the show went dormant in May of 2013. In August of 2014, Kevin Miller, who had spoken for Ziglar on multiple occasions on topics of Personal Development and Self-Employment, was brought on to help guide the Ziglar brand. He discovered that even with 15 months with no new podcasts posted, the show was still garnering an average of 150,000 downloads per month. Kevin came on as show host and revived it as The Ziglar Show in November of 2014. Within seven months the show achieved a CPM of 20,000 (20,000 listeners to an episode within a 4-6 week period of time) and brought on it’s first advertisers. 14 months later the show has a podcast only CPM of 30,000 and is bumping up on 35,000.
A long list of advertisers is show down below, along with detailed demographics of who the audience is made up of, and what and how much they spend on certain purchasing. This is all highlighted by one specific statistic:
56% of The Ziglar Show audience has bought something after hearing a podcast ad!
Your Promotional Opportunity
With 14 months of many advertisers and sponsors under our belt (see partial list below), we desire to create deeper partnerships with companies that more specifically represent the message of Ziglar and better fit the demographics of our intelligent audience who is striving fervently to Inspire Their True Performance!
Hosts Kevin Miller and Tom Ziglar desire to do very personal endorsements of products and services they are using personally in their lives and businesses, as much as possible. When applicable, doing “live spots” with sponsor personalities to talk about the product or service and even tie it into show topics, is desired.
In addition, longer term commitments with fewer advertisers and sponsors is a goal.
Trust & Loyalty – What you won’t see in the Stats and Demographics below is testimony to the loyalty of the Ziglar audience. Ziglar is a brand of trust. It’s what made Zig Ziglar the icon and legend he is, and it continues today. It’s why we have over 4 million fans on Facebook and are nearing 300,000 on Instagram and 215,000 on Twitter. It is why our advertisers re-up for multiple spots – they get results.
Here then are some attractive numbers for you to preview, followed by details on how you can possibly be a part of The Ziglar Show and align your product or service with the trusted, inspiring brand of Ziglar.
- Average Age: 25-54
- Gender: 52% Men, 48% Women
- Top 4 Industries of Occupation: Self-Employed 18%, Technology 15%, Consumer Services 12%, Marketing – 11%
- Job Titles: Business Owner 20%, Consultant or Independent Consultant 18%, Manager 17%, Director 14%, President or Vice-President 10%
- Married: 56%
- Children: 41%
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree 40%, Some College 28%, Master’s Degree or Higher 22%
- Total Household Income: $100,000 to $150,000 – 19%, $75,000 to $99,999 – 17%, $50,000 to $74,999 – 14%
- How they listen to podcasts: iPhone 70%, Android 26%, Tablet 25%, iTunes 21%, Laptop 14%
- Where they listen to podcasts: Home 75%, Car 74%, 43% Work, 37% Gym / While Exercising, 37% Active Transportation (walking, cycling), Long-distance Travel (plane) 40%
- Percentage who listen to more or every episode of a podcast they subscribe to: 75%
Monthly Purchasing Stats
- Ticketed Entertainment (movies, concerts, live events): 89% spend monthly, 21% spend $11-$25
- Home Entertainment (Netflix, Hulu, DVDs, Spotify) – 90% spend monthly, 24% spend $11-$25
- Apps – 82% spend monthly, 44% spend $1-$10
- Electronics/Gadgets – 84% spend monthly, 17% spend 26-$50
- Clothing/Fashion – 94% spend monthly, 18% spend $26-$50
- Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins – 91% spend monthly, 16% spend $26-$50
- Groceries – 98% spend monthly, 28% spend $300+
- Gluten-free Foods – 67% spend monthly, 10% spend $11-$25
- Dining – 96% spend monthly, 16% spend $76-$100
- Books and e-Books – 91% spend monthly, 24% spend $11-$25
- Pet food / Supplies – 77% spend monthly, 12% spend $76-$100
- Beer, Wine or Liquor – 84% spend monthly, 13% spend $51-$75
A sampling of our advertisers:
- Amazon Kindle
- Art of Charm
- Biz Filings
- Blue Apron
- Casper Mattresses
- Concordia University
- Credit Karma
- Design Crowd
- Earth Class Mail
- Harry’s Razors
- Mile IQ
- Smile Direct Club
- Tax Act’16
- Trunk Club
- Urban Dapper Club
Some of our interviews:
- Andy Andrews
- Bob Beaudine
- Brenda Smith
- Brian Buffini
- Brian Tracy
- Bryan Flanagan
- Carrie Wilkerson
- Chris Guillebeau
- Dan Harris
- Dan Miller
- Rabbi Daniel Lappin
- Dave Ramsey
- Dina Dwyer-Owens
- Don Yaeger
- Howard Partridge
- Jason Frenn
- Joanne Miller
- John Eldredge
- John Hayes
- John Lee Dumas
- John O’Leary
- Jon Acuff
- Jordan Harbinger
- Ken Coleman
- Kevin Kruse
- Kyle Wilson
- Mark Timm
- Michael Hyatt
- Dr. Ramesh Richard
- Rory Vaden
- Roy Williams
- Seth Godin
- Simon Sinek
- Steve Smith
- Teri Miller
- Tom Rath
26,400,000 all time downloads
2 shows per week
31,000 download average per episode in 4-6 week period of time
50,000 average lifetime listens per episode
Pre-Roll A podcast pre-roll ad is generally 20-30 seconds, however, in The Ziglar Show, we keep them at a 30-second minimum.
- $18 x 35 (based on 35,000 CPM)
Mid-Roll A podcast mid-roll is generally 60 seconds, however, in doing personal endorsements, we generally go 1:30 to 2 minutes.
- $25 x 35 (based on 35,000 CPM)
Total = $1,505
Packages on multiple pre or mid rolls:
- 2 = 5%
- 4 = 7%
- 6 = 10%
- 8 = 15%
- 10+ = 20%
Combo Mid and Pre
- Recieve an additional 2%